DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Female Contraception – Pipeline Review, H1 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This latest report provides an overview of the Female Contraception (Women’s Health) pipeline landscape.
Contraception (birth control) prevents pregnancy by interfering with the normal process of ovulation, fertilization, and implantation. There are many contraceptive methods which include implants and injections, intrauterine devices (IUDs), pills and vaginal rings, barrier methods, sterilization and natural methods. Contraception generally works by preventing sperm from reaching and fertilizing an egg (barrier and IUD methods), preventing an egg from being released every month (hormones), blocking the reproductive function (sterilization) and preventing a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus (hormones).
The publisher’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Female Contraception – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Female Contraception (Women’s Health), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Female Contraception (Women’s Health) pipeline guide also reviews key players involved in therapeutic development for Female Contraception and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 5, 3, 13 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Female Contraception (Women’s Health) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis. (Read more…)
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Female Contraception (Women’s Health).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Female Contraception (Women’s Health) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Female Contraception (Women’s Health) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Female Contraception (Women’s Health) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Female Contraception (Women’s Health)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Female Contraception (Women’s Health).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Female Contraception (Women’s Health) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Adare Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Agile Therapeutics Inc
- Dare Bioscience Inc
- Evestra Inc
- Exeltis Pharmaceuticals Holding SL
- Hervana Ltd
- Luye Pharma Group Ltd
- MedinCell SA
- Micron Biomedical Inc
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA
- Mucommune LLC
- Navad Life Sciences Pte Ltd
- Orion Biotechnology Canada Ltd
- Ovastasis LLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Viramal Ltd
- Yaso Therapeutics Inc
- YourChoice Therapeutics Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hjs6ii
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900