DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Anticoagulants Market 2020-2025 by Drug Class, Route of Administration, Geography and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff’s Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Anticoagulants Market is estimated to be USD 26.5 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 38.7 Bn by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Due to the increasing prevalence of various cardiovascular diseases coupled with the growing adoption of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs), there has been a substantial rise in the market for anticoagulants. However, the higher price of NOACs is likely to hinder the market growth.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and venous thromboembolism (VTE)
- The rising number of geriatric population
- Increase in the prevalence of obesity
- The surge in healthcare expenditures worldwide
- High price of NOACs
- Poor demand in underdeveloped countries
- Stringent regulations set by various governments
- Increase in demand for NOACs
- Growth opportunities in emerging markets
- Increasing investment in R&D in the pharmaceutical sector
- Introduction of innovative oral anticoagulants drugs
- An increasing number of mergers and acquisitions of drug manufacturing companies
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anticoagulants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Aspen Holdings
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter International Inc.
- Astrazeneca plc, Bayer AG
- BioVascular Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2lpu8c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900