DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global veterinary pharmaceuticals market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest-growing market for the veterinary pharmaceuticals market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global veterinary pharmaceutical market report to 2030 from the author answers all these questions and many more.
- By Type Of Pharmaceutical: Veterinary Parasiticides; Veterinary Vaccines; Others – Veterinary Pharmaceuticals; Veterinary Antibiotics
- By Animal Type: Livestock; Companion Animal
- By Route of Administration: Oral; Others
- By End-Use: Veterinary Hospitals; Pharmacies And Drug Stores; Veterinary Clinics
- Companies Mentioned: Zoetis Inc.; Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH; Merck & Co., Inc.; Elanco Animal Health Inc.; Bayer AG
- Countries: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Russia
- Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time-series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report are sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. By Type Of Pharmaceutical
6.1.3. Segmentation By Animal Type
6.1.4. Segmentation By Route of Administration
6.1.5. Segmentation By End Use Channel
7. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation By Type Of Product
7.3. Market Segmentation By End User
7.4. Market Segmentation By Route Of Administration
7.5. Market Segmentation By Type Of Animal
7.6. Market Segmentation By Vaccines
7.7. Market Segmentation By Antibiotics
8. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.1.1. Raw Material Suppliers
8.1.2. Contract Research Organization (CRO)
8.1.3. Veterinary Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
8.1.4. Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
8.1.6. Retailers (Pharmacies And Veterinary Shops) And Veterinary Clinics
9. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market, Product Analysis – Product Examples
10. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Customer Information
10.1.1. Opioids Shortages Compel Veterinarians To Use Less Effective Drugs As Therapeutic Choices
10.1.2. U.S. Veterinarians Are Reluctant To Discuss The Therapeutic Use Of Marijuana In Dogs
10.1.3. Pet Ownership In The USA Has Tripled Over The Past Few Years
10.1.4. Cat And Dog Medications Are Still Sold Mainly In Veterinary Clinics
10.1.5. Pet Insurance Penetration In The USA Is Very Low
10.1.6. Pet Obesity Remains A Big Issue
10.1.7. The More Pet Owners Learn About Scientific Research On The Benefits Of The Human-Animal Bond, The More Likely They Are To Take Actions To Improve Pet Health.
10.1.8. Dog And Cat Owners Alike Are Concerned About The Cost Of Medical Treatments For Their Pets
11. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Strategic Collaborations And Partnerships To Drive Innovations
11.2. Development Of Chewable Tablets
11.3. Production Of Generic Drugs For Animal Care
11.4. Application Of Nanotechnology In Veterinary Medicines To Tackle Antibiotic Resistance
11.5. Oral Drug Solutions For The Treatment Of Feline Hypertension
11.6. Use of Subunit And Virus-Like Particle (VLP)-Based Vaccines
11.7. Use Of Immunotherapy
12. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Regulatory Landscape
12.1. Need For Separate Regulation For The Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Industry
12.2. Current Regulatory Scenario
12.3. Regional Disparities In Regulations
12.4. Global-Regulation Harmonization Initiatives
12.5. Recent Updates On Veterinary Pharmaceutical Regulations
13. Impact Of Veterinary Services On The Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
14. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Size And Growth
14.1. Historic And Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Million)
14.1.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015-2019
14.1.2. Emerging Markets Growth
14.1.3. Increased Pet Spending
14.1.4. Increased Disease Prevalence
14.1.5. Restraints On The Market 2015-2019
14.1.6. Shortages Of Veterinarians
14.1.7. Drivers Of The Market 2019-2023
14.1.8. Economic Growth
14.1.9. Increasing Penetration Of Pet Insurance
14.1.10. Restraints On The Market 2019-2023
15. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Segmentation
16. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Sub-Segmentation
17. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market, Regional And Country Analysis
18. Asia-Pacific Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
19. Western Europe Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
20. Eastern Europe Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
21. North America Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
22. South America Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
23. Middle East Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
24. Africa Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
25. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Competitive Landscape
25.1. Company Profiles
25.2. Zoetis Inc.
25.3. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
25.4. Merck & Co., Inc.
25.5. Elanco Animal Health Inc.
25.6. Bayer AG
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market
27. Market Background: Animal Medicine
28. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market Opportunities And Strategies
29. Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
- Agrovet Market Animal Health
- Animalcare Group
- Antelliq Corporation
- BASF India Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Bayer Animal Health Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Biotex Plus Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Cargill India Pvt. Ltd
- Century Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Chemo Argentina
- China Animal Healthcare Ltd.
- DBK Pharma S.A.E
- Dechra Holdings US
- DS Pharma Animal Health Co. Ltd
- Elanco Animal Health
- Eli Lilly And Company
- Fujita Pharmaceutical
- Henry Schein Animal Health
- IDT Biologika
- Intervet Australia Pty Ltd
- Jurox Pty Ltd
- Kyoritsu Seiyaku Corporation
- Mars Petcare
- Merck & Co Inc.
- Merck/MSD Animal Health
- Merial Swine And Cattle Vaccines
- Nimrod Veterinary Products Ltd
- Novartis Animal Health
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Putney Inc.
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries (SPI)
- Vallee S.A.
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Vets First Choice
- Vinh Hoan
- Virbac Group
- Wageningen Bioveterinary Research
- Zydus Cadila
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2io9ij
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900