DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Biopharmaceuticals – A Global Market Overview” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The biopharmaceuticals market is driven by various factors, such as an increase in the elderly population, a surge in the prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer, HIV/AIDS and diabetes, and an increase in the adoption of biopharmaceuticals globally. Biopharmaceuticals offer several benefits including highly effective and potent action, fewer side effects, and the potential to actually cure diseases rather than merely treat the symptoms, which have significantly increased the demand for biopharmaceutical products. The market growth is attributed to the growing acceptance for biopharmaceuticals due to their ability to treat previously untreatable diseases, resulting in huge market demand for biopharmaceuticals.
Global demand for Biopharmaceuticals by product is led by Monoclonal Antibodies (moAb), estimated at US$82.3 billion (33.2% share) in 2018, and is also projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 10.8% between 2018 and 2025. The global market for biopharmaceuticals in 2019 is expected to reach US$269.3 billion.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The biopharmaceuticals global market explored in this study looks at product types and application areas
- The study extensively analyzes product types and applications of Biopharmaceuticals in each major region/country globally for the analysis period
- Lanadelumab Effective in Reducing Swelling Attacks in Patients with Hereditary Angioedema
- Emerging Innovations and their Impact on Biopharma Manufacturing in the Coming Years
- Monoclonal Antibodies Show High Potential Against Zika Virus Infection
- Portable Bioreactor Produces Biopharmaceutical Drugs on Demand at a Point of Care
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled – 58
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 843 companies
The report analyzes the market for the product types of Biopharmaceuticals including:
- Monoclonal Antibodies (moAb)
- Biotech Vaccines
- Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Human Growth Hormones (HGH)
- Other Biopharmaceuticals
Application Areas of Biopharmaceuticals analyzed comprise the following:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Analysis Period, Units and Growth Rates
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Biopharmaceuticals market for the period 2016-2025 in terms of market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2018 through 2025
- North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Argentina, Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Rest of World
This 480 page global market report on Biopharmaceuticals includes 256 charts (includes a data table and graphical representation for each table), supported with a meaningful and easy to understand graphical presentation, of the market. The statistical tables represent the data for the global market by geographic region, product type and major application. This report includes the brief business profiles of 21 key global players and 58 major players across the North America – 25; Europe – 13; Asia-Pacific – 18; and Rest of World – 2. The report also provides the listing of the companies engaged in research & development, manufacturing and supply of Biopharmaceuticals. The global list of companies covers addresses, contact numbers and the website addresses of 843 companies.
- 3P Biopharmaceuticals S.L.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Albumedix Ltd.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Amgen, Inc.
- Analytical Biological Services Inc
- Applikon Biotechnology B.V.
- Array Biopharma Inc.
- Astrazeneca Plc
- Atlanta Biologicals, Inc
- Bayer AG
- Beijing SL Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Co Ltd
- Biocon Ltd.
- Biogen Inc
- Biological E Limited
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cadila Healthcare Limited (Zydus Cadila)
- Cellgenix GmbH
- Celltrion, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Evotec AG
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies USA Inc
- GVK Biosciences Pvt Ltd
- Genentech, Inc.
- Glaxosmithkline, Plc
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- RPG Life Sciences Limited
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Roche Holding AG
- Samsung Biologics Co Ltd
- Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC
- Seattle Genetics, Inc
- Shanghai Institute of Biological Products
- Shantha Biotechnics Ltd
- Soligenix, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- UCB S.A.
- UNV Medicine Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w9oj89
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Biopharmaceuticals