Complimentary Exhibit Hall & Keynote Passes Available for Experts, Advisors, Students and “Citizen Scientists”
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BPSMT–Cambridge Healthtech Institute, which organizes The Bioprocessing Summit, is inviting the public to explore new data, technology, intellectual property and investment opportunities in the exploding bioprocessing sector when its leaders gather in Boston August 12-16, 2019.
The global event at the Seaport World Trade Center will unite more than 1,500 scientists, engineers and executives involved in manufacturing biologics, such as cell and gene therapies, that cure fatal childhood diseases, fight cancer and more. Experts, advisors, students and “citizen scientists” are encouraged to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall and Keynote Pass for:
- Translating Science to Medicine: How Cell Therapy Developers Must Overcome Challenges to Plan for Commercial Success, hosted by the International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy (ISCT)
- Strategies for Successful Career Advancement, hosted by Women in Bio (WIB)
- Advances in Gene and Cell Therapy, hosted by The National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL)
- Two Plenary Keynote Sessions on tomorrow’s frontiers and today’s challenges/solutions, led by executives from Sanofi Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. and Bayer Pharmaceuticals. Speakers will be available for individual conversations during Meet the Experts sessions.
- 110+ cutting-edge exhibitors and sponsors, such as Corning Life Sciences, MilliporeSigma, NanoTemper, Novo Nordisk Pharmatech, Pall Corporation, PerkinElmer, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Unchained Labs, Vironova and Waters Corporation.
- 80+ Technical Posters; the authors will discuss their innovations.
- 1-on-1 Networking with professional peers.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), a division of Cambridge Innovation Institute, is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech, CROs, academia, and niche service providers. CHI is renowned for its vast conference portfolio held worldwide including PepTalk, Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference, SCOPE Summit, Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, PEGS Summit, Drug Discovery Chemistry, Biomarker World Congress, World Preclinical Congress, The Bioprocessing Summit, Next Generation Dx Summit, Immuno-Oncology Summit, and Discovery on Target. CHI’s portfolio of products include Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Barnett International, Insight Pharma Reports, Bio-IT World, Clinical Research News and Diagnostics World.
781-449-8456 or [email protected]