DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Premature Ejaculation – Pipeline Review, H2 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Premature ejaculation (PE), also known as rapid ejaculation, is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men. Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. This happens when sexual stimulation and friction provide impulses that are delivered to the spinal cord and into the brain. The predisposing factors include erectile dysfunction, stress and certain medications that influence the action of chemical messengers in the brain (psychotropics) may contribute to premature ejaculation. Treatment includes topical anesthetic creams and antidepressants.
This Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Premature Ejaculation – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Premature Ejaculation and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 1 and 3 respectively.
Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Premature Ejaculation (Male Health).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Premature Ejaculation – Overview
- Premature Ejaculation – Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Premature Ejaculation – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Premature Ejaculation – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Ctcbio Inc
- Dicot AB
- Ixchelsis Ltd
- NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Plethora Solutions Holdings Plc
- SK Chemicals Co Ltd
- Premature Ejaculation – Drug Profiles
- (clomipramine hydrochloride + sildenafil citrate) – Drug Profile
- (lidocaine + prilocaine) – Drug Profile
- cligosiban – Drug Profile
- libiguins – Drug Profile
- modafinil – Drug Profile
- NCE-405 – Drug Profile
- SID-123 – Drug Profile
- Premature Ejaculation – Dormant Projects
- Premature Ejaculation – Discontinued Products
- Premature Ejaculation – Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h11wsx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900