DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) is pneumonia that develops 48 hours or longer after mechanical ventilation is given by means of an endotracheal tube or tracheostomy. Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) results from the invasion of the lower respiratory tract and lung parenchyma by microorganisms. The most important signs are fever, low body temperature, new purulent sputum, and hypoxemia (decreasing amounts of oxygen in the blood).
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 6, 5, 9, 1, 7, 2 and 1 respectively.
Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Overview
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Drug Profiles
- (avibactam + aztreonam) – Drug Profile
- (avibactam sodium + ceftazidime) – Drug Profile
- (cefepime + taniborbactam hydrochloride) – Drug Profile
- (cefepime + tazobactam sodium) – Drug Profile
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Dormant Projects
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Discontinued Products
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) – Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bioversys AG
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc
- CytaCoat AB
- Destiny Pharma Plc
- Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
- EnBiotix Inc
- Evaxion Biotech ApS
- Hypo-Stream Ltd
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- Motif Bio Plc
- Nabriva Therapeutics Plc
- Nosopharm SAS
- Polyphor AG
- Shionogi & Co Ltd
- Spero Therapeutics Inc
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
- TGV-Inhalonix Inc
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mekc3g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900