DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) pipeline landscape.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a group of lung diseases. It is characterized by inability to completely breathe out air from the lungs leading to shortness of breath. The airflow to the lungs is further blocked. Other symptoms include cough, fatigue and chest pain. The disease tends to worsen over the time hence increasing the complications. The risk factors involved in causing COPD include smoking as the primary reason. Exposure to chemicals and air pollution also contribute in the development of COPD.
It provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 1, 8, 38, 15, 3, 77, 21 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 8 and 2 molecules, respectively. (Read more…)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Respiratory) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- 3SBio Inc
- AB Science SA
- AB2 Bio Ltd
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Afimmune Biopharma Ltd
- Aibios Co Ltd
- AlgiPharma AS
- Allinaire Therapeutics LLC
- Amgen Inc
- Angiocrine Bioscience Inc
- Apollo Therapeutics LLC
- Aquilon Pharmaceuticals SA
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Ark Biosciences Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AusBio Ltd
- Avidin Ltd
- Axolo Pharma Inc
- Bai Shuo Beijing Pharmaceutical Technology Co Ltd
- Bayer AG
- BioMarck Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- C4X Discovery Holdings Plc
- Cambryn Biologics LLC
- Celon Pharma SA
- Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- China Resources Pharmaceutical Group Ltd
- Cipla Ltd
- Circassia Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Covenant Therapeutics LLC
- CSL Ltd
- Cureveda LLC
- Cytokinetics Inc
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Denovo Biopharma LLC
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Dimerix Ltd
- Domainex Ltd
- EmeraMed Ltd
- EmphyCorp Inc
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pilppa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900