DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cell Line Development Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts By Type; By Product; Application; and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cell line development market is anticipated to reach US$ 11,161.35 Mn in 2027 from US$ 3,694.87 Mn in 2018. The cell line development market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13.2% from 2019-2027.
Driving factors are increasing the adoption of regenerative medicines, rising prevalence of cancer across the globe, and increasing investments in R&D by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. However, risks associated with cell line contamination is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
The cell line is established cell culture, which gets increased numerous times when supplied with the growth medium and space for growth. Different cell lines can be made from different cells. The cell line plays a vital role in the study of cytology. The cell line enables stepwise alterations in the structure, physiology, and genetic makeup of cells under a customized environment.
The global cell line development market is bifurcated into type, product, and application. Based on type, the cell line development market is segmented into a primary cell line, hybridomas, continuous cell lines, and recombinant cell line. Based on product, the cell line development market is segmented into equipment, media and reagent. On the basis of application, the cell line development market is bifurcated into drug discovery, bioproduction, and tissue engineering. In 2018, the bioproduction segment held the largest share of the market. However, the drug discovery segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the cell line development market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global cell line development market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cell Line Development Market – Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Cell Line Development – Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Global Cell Line Development Market – Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Regenerative Medicines
5.1.2 Rising Prevalence of Cancer
5.1.3 Growing Investment in R&D by Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
5.2 Key Restraints
5.2.1 Risk Associated with Cell Line Contamination
5.3 Key Opportunity
5.3.1 Middle Income Countries Creating Development Opportunities
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Consistent Research in Drug Discovery Activities
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Cell Line Development Market – Global Analysis
6.1 Global Cell Line Development Market Revenue Forecast and Analysis
6.2 Global Cell Line Development Market, By Geography – Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning of Key Players
6.3.1 Merck KGaA
6.3.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7. Cell Line Development Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Type
7.2 Global Cell Line Development Market, by Type, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
7.3 Primary Cell Line
7.5 Continuous Cell Lines
7.6 Recombinant Cell Line
8. Cell Line Development Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 – Product
8.2 Global Cell Line Development Market, by Product, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
8.4 Media and Reagent
9. Cell Line Development Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 – Application
9.2 Global Cell Line Development Market Share by Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Drug Discovery
9.5 Tissue Engineering
10. Cell Line Development Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
10.1 North America Cell Line Development Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.2 Europe Cell Line Development Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.3 APAC Cell Line Development Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.4 MEA Cell Line Development Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.5 South and Central America Cell Line Development Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Cell Line Development Market – Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies Done by the Companies in The Market, (%)
11.3 Organic Developments Done by The Companies in the Market
11.4 Inorganic Developments Done by The Companies in the Market
12. Cell Line Development Market- Key Company Profiles
12.1 Merck KGaA
12.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
12.3 Sartorius AG
12.5 BioFactura, Inc.
12.6 WuXi AppTec
12.7 LakePharma, Inc.
12.8 General Electric
12.10 Corning Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j909g0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900