DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H1 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This pipeline guide, Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H1 2020 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Optic Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Report Coverage
- Optic Neuropathy – Overview
- Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Optic Neuropathy – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Optic Neuropathy – Drug Profiles
- Optic Neuropathy – Dormant Projects
- Optic Neuropathy – Discontinued Products
- Optic Neuropathy – Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
- May 14, 2019: Regenera announces publication of RPh201 Phase 2a study data for the treatment of NAION in the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Oct 22, 2018: Quark Pharmaceuticals to present data on Optic Neuropathy drug candidate QPI-1007 at AAO 2018 Annual Meeting
- Aug 06, 2018: Regenera Pharma enrols first patient in Phase lll trial of RPh201
- Nov 13, 2017: RiboQuark Pharmaceutical Technology Announces Enrollment of The First Ever Patient in China for a Pivotal Clinical Trial with a siRNA Drug Candidate as Part of a Global Clinical Study of the Ocular Neuroprotectant QPI-1007
- Oct 14, 2016: Quark Pharmaceuticals Launches EyeActNow.com to Promote NAION Study Steps-Up Recruitment for Phase II/III Research on Stroke of the Eye’
- Sep 19, 2016: Quark Pharmaceuticals to provide an overview on siRNA candidate QPI-1007
- Jul 29, 2016: Quark Pharmaceuticals Awarded Key Patent for QPI-1007 Ocular Neuroprotectant
- Jun 23, 2016: Biocon, Quark Announce Initiation of Pivotal Phase II/III Study of QPI-1007 in Rare Eye Disease in India
- Mar 14, 2016: Quark Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patient in Pivotal Phase III Study of RNAi-Based Therapeutic QPI-1007 for Eye Indications
- Oct 27, 2015: Quark Pharmaceutical Announces Initiation of Patient Recruitment for Global Pivotal Study of QPI-1007 in NAION
- Feb 28, 2014: Regenera Pharma has been initiated the Phase IIa study in patients with chronic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Apr 30, 2011: Regenera Pharma received the final report of its safety study in minipigs and is moving to human studies
- Jun 24, 2010: Quark Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation of its siRNA Drug Candidate QPI-1007 at Glaucoma & Retinopathies 2010
- Allergan PLC
- Antoxis Ltd.
- Neurizon Pharma GBR
- PharmatrophiX Inc.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Regenera Pharma Ltd.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/smosuq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900