DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global
Genitourinary Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials”
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
Global Genitourinary Partnering 2014 to 2019 provides the full
collection of Genitourinary disease deals signed between the world’s
pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee
obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or
technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component
including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Genitourinary disease
deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding
of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering
The report presents financial deal terms values for Genitourinary deals,
where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments,
milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the
value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of
Genitourinary dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Genitourinary dealmaking
since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development,
technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline
value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Genitourinary deals since
2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top
25 most active Genitourinary dealmakers, together with a full listing of
deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement
contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Genitourinary deals since
2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct
access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each
deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record
contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Genitourinary
partnering deals by specific Genitourinary target announced since 2014.
The chapter is organized by specific Genitourinary therapeutic target.
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal
record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access
to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of
all Genitourinary partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The
appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at
signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and
technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version
of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing
easy access to each contract document on demand.
Global Genitourinary Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Genitourinary dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Genitourinary deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Genitourinary deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 190 Genitourinary deal records
- The leading Genitourinary deals by value since 2014
- Most active Genitourinary dealmakers since 2014
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the
- What are the precise Genitourinary rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or
deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4z7w7r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900