DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Biologics Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global biologics market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global biologics market is expected to decline from $269.2 billion in 2019 to $239.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -11.2%. The decline is mainly due to the worldwide supply and demand failures of drugs due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The biologic drug shortages because of an inadequate production of biologics is hampering the market growth.
The inadequate or slowed production is due to the restrictions imposed by governments of various countries to shutdown factories or function with minimal staffing to contain the spread of virus and keep the staff safe. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 15% from 2021 and reach $464.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global biologics market, accounting for 53% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 21% of the global biologics market. Africa was the smallest region in the global biologics market.
Biologics are being widely used to provide effective treatment for many complex diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, Crohn’s disease that have limited treatment options. There has been a significant advance in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis patients who do not respond to traditional disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs. The key biologics used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis include Abatacept (Orencia), Adalimumab (Humira), Anakinra (Kineret), Infliximab (Remicade), and Rituximab (Rituxan).
The biologics market consists of sales of biologics and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce biologics to treat and prevent various microbial diseases and cancers. This industry includes establishments that produce products that are composed of sugars, proteins, nucleic acids, and combination of all these substances isolated from humans, animal and microorganisms or produced from biotechnology methods.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Biologics Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Biologics Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Biologics Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Biologics Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Biologics Market Trends And Strategies
8. Biologics Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Biologics Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Biologics Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Biologics Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Biologics Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Biologics Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Biologics Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Biologics Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Biologics Market, Segmentation By Route Of Administration, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Biologics Market, Segmentation By Drug Classification, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.5. Global Biologics Market, Segmentation By Mode Of Purchase, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Biologics Market Segments
12. Biologics Market Metrics
12.1. Biologics Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Biologics Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Johnson & Johnson
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vs7t93.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900