- Catalyst adopts unified platform approach to immediately offer impactful and competitive services for biopharmaceutical companies
- New full service offerings adopt Medidata Rave CTMS, combined with Rave EDC and Rave eTMF to unify content data and workflows from study planning to close
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#MDSO—Medidata (NASDAQ: MDSO) announced today that Catalyst Clinical Research chose the Medidata Rave Clinical Cloud™ for its one-platform approach to clinical trials. By adopting Medidata Rave CTMS combined with Rave EDC and Rave eTMF, Catalyst immediately offers a data-driven, state-of-the-art unified clinical platform as it launches its new CRO full-service managed solutions business in addition to its flagship resourcing and FSP businesses.
By adopting Medidata’s unified platform, Catalyst affirms its commitment to innovation. Catalyst considers this partnership with Medidata critical in launching its full-service CRO business, enabling them to focus on oversight activities that are mission-critical to the success of a clinical trial.
“As we transform our business model, Medidata is helping us move beyond clinical operations and monitoring,” said Nick Dyer, CEO of Catalyst Clinical Research. “We chose to partner with Medidata because we recognize that we need an innovative technology partner with deep understanding of CROs and sites and sponsors in order for us to excel in this market. Medidata delivers the right platform, expertise and services that will allow us to be competitive and aggressively scale our full service offerings.”
Medidata features the industry’s most comprehensive platform that unifies content, data and workflows accurately from study planning to close. The platform will allow Catalyst to:
- Operate with a common user interface and one point of access
- Integrate data from multiple systems to create a single source of truth for decision making
- Accelerate trial timelines and minimize risk by auto-populating key site data
- Optimize cost by eliminating duplicate data entry
- Conduct studies more efficiently with intuitive document search and retrieval using advanced search algorithms
“We’re honored to partner with Catalyst on their journey as a full-service CRO particularly focused on early phase oncology trials. By creating a seamless data flow between eTMF, EDC and CTMS on one platform, study teams have access to a single source of truth and to data in real time, in any application. With Medidata, our CRO partners are platform-enabled from day one and can focus on delivering the right expertise and outcomes to their customers,” said Glen de Vries, President and Co-Founder, Medidata.646) 362 3017