DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Brazil” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Brazil. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Brazil.
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by the author’s team of industry experts.
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Sanofi, GSK, Pfizer, Novartis and Hypera) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Roche, B Braun and Hologic)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Brazil
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Brazil
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges to growth in the Brazilian healthcare market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Overview of Pharmaceutical Market
- Overview of Medical Device Market
- Deals Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Model
- Market Access
- Country Healthcare Landscape
- Opportunities and Challenges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mareuu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900