DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market size from 2017 to 2030. The report also covers current Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Total Incident Population of ARDS, Severity-specific Incidence of ARDS and Incidence of ARDS by Risk Factors scenario of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in the 7MM market covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
- In the 7MM, the total incident population of ARDS is estimated to be 799,872 in 2017.
- Generally, the highest number of incident cases were assessed for ARDS due to Pneumonia, in all the 7MM countries, except the United Kingdom, in which Sepsis was the primary risk factor for ARDS.
- The estimates show a higher incidence of ARDS in the United States with 495,655 cases in 2017.
The drug chapter segment of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) report encloses the detailed analysis of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) marketed drugs and mid- and late-stage pipeline drugs. (Read more…) It also helps to understand the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Traumakine: Faron Pharmaceuticals
Interferon-beta-1a – also known as Traumakine; FP-1201-lyo; MR11A8; FP-1201; Recombinant Human IFN Beta-1a – is under development by Faron Pharmaceuticals as its lead drug candidate. It is a lyophilized powder form of recombinant human IFN beta-1a reconstituted in water for injection. It is administered intravenously, and targets the Interferon-beta receptor 1, activating its action. In January 2018, Faron Pharmaceuticals received Fast Track designation from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Traumakine, for the treatment of ARDS. The drug is in phase III (CALIBER Global Study) clinical developmental trial for the patients with ARDS.
BIO-11006: BioMarck Pharmaceuticals
BioMarck Pharmaceuticals is developing its lead compound BIO-11006 under the Phase II stage of development for the treatment of Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). Biomarck’s BIO-11006 is a novel, highly soluble, patented, 10 amino acid peptides. It acts as a MARCKS (Myristoylated alanine-rich C kinase substrate) protein inhibitor and is being developed to specifically target the MARCKS protein to inhibit cancer cell division and movement. Furthermore, it is a water-soluble, stable aerosolized anti-MARCKS peptide inhalation solution that involves aerosolized delivery of either the active drug or placebo by the Aeroneb Pro nebulizer.
MultiStem – also known as AMI MultiStem; HLCM 051 and PF-05285401 – is a patented regenerative product which can promote tissue repair and healing in a variety of ways, such as through the production of multiple therapeutic factors produced in response to signals of inflammation and tissue damage and restore immune system balance. MultiStem is under development by Athersys and is currently in the Phase II stage for the treatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Currently, the US FDA granted Fast Track designation to Athersys for its clinical program evaluating MultiStem cell therapy for the treatment of ARDS.
Solnatide: Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH
Solnatide (AP301; synonym to TNF-derived TIP-peptide) under development by Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH is a synthetic molecule whose structure bases on the lectin-like domain of the Human Tumor Necrosis Factor. The AP301 peptide is water-soluble and can be administered into the lung by oral inhalation. The drug is conducting phase II clinical developmental trial in patients with ARDS.
The Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market trend of each late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
- According to the publisher estimates, the United States accounts for the largest market size of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), in comparison to Japan and EU5 (Germany, Italy, France, UK and Spain).
- The market size of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in the seven major markets is USD 3,007.1 Million in 2017.
- Expected launch of potential therapies may increase the market size in the coming years, assisted by an increase in the incident population of ARDS and awareness of the disease.
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, and phase III stage. It also analyzes key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
The publisher performs competitive and market intelligence analysis of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market by using various competitive intelligence tools that include-SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies, etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathogenesis and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market.
- Total Incident Population of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in the 7MM is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 1.07%.
- The market for ARDS in the 7MM is projected to rise at a CAGR of 9.55% during the study period (2017-2030).
- Dynamic research and developmental activity with 60+ companies in the pipeline at different stages.
- In the coming years, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). Launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market.
- The in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (phase III and phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Apeiron Biologics
- Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH
- Aqualung Therapeutics Corp.
- aTyr Pharma
- Bioaegis Therapeutics Inc.
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd.
- Biomarck Pharmaceuticals
- Bioxytran Inc.
- Caladrius Biosciences Inc.
- Cellenkos Inc
- Celularity Inc.
- Cerecor Inc.
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Faron Pharmaceuticals
- GEn1E Lifesciences
- Histocell, S.L.
- Hospital to Academy of Military Medical Sciences/Ivy Institute of Stem Cells Co. Ltd.
- Humanigen, Inc.
- Iltoo Pharma
- Immix Biopharma Inc.
- Implicit Bioscience
- Kinevant Sciences GmbH/Roivant Sciences
- Laboratoire français de Fractionnement et de Biotechnologies
- Lamellar Biomedical Ltd.
- Lattice Biologics Ltd.
- Leading Biosciences Inc.
- Lung Biotechnology PBC, a subsidiary of United Therapeutics Corp.
- Mallinckrodt /Novoteris LLC
- Mannkind Corp.
- Medicinova Inc.
- Merck/Eli Lilly
- Meridigen Biotech
- Mesoblast Limited
- Mylan Laboratories
- Navigen Pharmaceuticals
- NeuroRx/Relief Therapeutics
- Noveome Biotherapeutics
- Noxopharm Co.
- Predictive Biotech, of Salt Lake City, a subsidiary of Predictive Technology Group
- Quark Pharmaceuticals
- Roche Pharma AG
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
- Theravance Biopharma
- University of Virginia
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Windtree Therapeutics
- XORTX Therapeutics
- ZyVersa Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/af8tdz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900